Monday, September 22, 2008

Ty Gregory Has Arrived

@ 8:42 - 7 lbs 9.2 oz and 21 inches long.

27 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lori and Shaun.
He is so adorable.

Take care,
Jeremy, Trisha, Phillip and Taylor

Anonymous said...

Awww!!! We can't wait to meet him!!!

Anonymous said...

Lori & Shaun, Ty is beautiful!!Congratulations. Sharon

Anonymous said...

Congrats. Take care and see you guys soon.

Iain & Mary

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Lori and Shaun!
Bring him to Colorado soon for a family vacation! Can't wait for he and Sydney to meet! Love Jason and Jess

honeykbee said...

Oh Shaun and Lori he's fantastic!! Great job you guys =)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! He is ADORABLE!! Congratulations to you both!

Anonymous said...

Ah, he is so CUTE!!!! We can't wait to hold him! The girls are all excited. They wanted to know what kind of hair he has. I love you guys more than you'll ever know. Please remember, call me with whatever it is you need! LOVE YA! Great-aunt Tracey and Shaeli and Elise

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Shaun and Lori....he is sooo cute!

Beth & Vinod

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!
He is so perfect! I cant wait to meet my new baby cousin!!

*Kelly

Anonymous said...

Lori and Shaun!!
I am soooo excited for you!!! I wish you all the luck in the world with you beautiful baby boy!!! Look at all that hair!!! You have waited soo long for this day, enjoy it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! He is sooooo precious!

You are so blessed.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Look at all that hair! Beautiful :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Shaun and Lori! Ty looks just like Shaun when he was born..... adorable. We can't wait to meet our new "great nephew".
Love to all,
A. Judi & U. Dan

Anonymous said...

Lori and Shaun!
I am sooooo excited for you!!!!! You have a beautiful baby boy, and look at all that hair!!! You have waited soo long for this day and I Ty couldn't ask for better parents. Enjoy every moment and know it will only get better day by day!!! Congratulations!!! And Please Please Please post more pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Lori and Shaun I am soooo excited for you!!! He is has soo much hair how cute!!!! You have waited soo long for this day, and Ty couldn't ask for better parents. Enjoy every moment and know that it will only get better day after day! Congratulations!! And please please please post more pictures!!!!

Love, Julie Yinger

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful! Enjoy parenthood I know you'll be great at it!
Bridgette

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of being a parent. Your life will never be the same (it's a good thing!)
Ty is beautiful.
All the best,
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

HE is soooooooooo adorable. Love the hair! I can't wait to see him in person. I thought about you guys all day and prayed that everything would go smoothly! I couldn't be more happy for you Both Enjoy every moment!! I know you will. love you guys much. See you soon. Stephanie

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH, he is sooooo handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!!!! I can't wait to see him(you'll have to let me know when you are ready for visitors). Congratulations Shaun and Lori and welcome to the world Ty...you are one lucky boy!!!!

xoxo- Bettina

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for both of you! Ty is absolutely beautiful!!! I know you guys will be wonderful parents. I can't wait to meet your bundle of joy!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like he'll be one heck of a football player. Wear the #66 just like his dad. Congrats!

Jason

Anonymous said...

Congats Shaun and Lori. It is a true blessing to have a beautiful baby like yours come into this world. I hope every one is doing well and I am excited for you both.

Fisher

Anonymous said...

Lori and Shaun:

Congratulations Ty is here yeah!!!
I'm glad Mommy Daddy and Baby are doing great. I can't wait to meet him. He is soooooo cute!!!! Lots of black hair. Call me when you get to go home. Take care and I'll see ya soon!!! Love Ya Julie Brad Olivia and Spencer.
P.S. Spencer said he will make a goal for Baby Ty at his first hockey game Sunday. Hopefully!!HaHa

Anonymous said...

Bart says he gots field goal kicker written all over him!! lol!!! He even says he is a cutie!! Love ya, The Norton's

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, he is absolutely beautiful! I'm so excited for you both! I can't wait to meet Ty in person. Take care and enjoy every minute with your new bundle of joy!!!

Kendra