The good part, Ty gained 6 ounces in about 48 hours! On Saturday he was 6 lbs 10 oz and this morning he weighed in at 7 lbs even. Doctor Colli and his nurse were very happy with the progress.
Ty has become a totally different baby since getting used to the formula. In fact this evening he drank his 1.5 ounces and then we gave him about another 3/4 of an ounce to satisfy him. I think we will be increasing his amount to 2 ounces and see how he does with that. Maybe he is going to be a big eater like his daddy?!?
I took a few more pics of him today and caught a few good ones. Below is another cute pic of our beautiful boy!
2 comments:
Hi! I"m Mary's sister-in-law and just wanted to give you guys some more support. I have a seven-month old and we went through the very same thing when he was a newborn. I wasn't making enough milk to feed him, he was always hungry, and we were all exhausted. And let me tell you how that exhaustion affected my emotions! Eli is now formula fed and has been since 3 weeks of age (I toughed it out with the breastfeeding until then using a supplementary nutrition system with formula) and is a healthy, happy baby! Congrats on doing what is right for you and your little one!! Enjoy this time, they get big so quickly!! Best of luck!!
He is absolutly beautiful. Congrats!!
Elizabeth Zimbicki
Post a Comment