
Ty is doing well but he is currently experiencing his first ever cold. He is a little congested and coughing and sneezing quite a bit. The last few nights have been somewhat long because of his occasional coughing, sneezing and crying but overall he is getting through it pretty good. He is still laughing, playing and eating like normal, so I guess it is not too bad.
Speaking of eating, Ty is doing excellent on his cereal and is becoming quite a little bird when he realizes what is happening. Once he gets a spoon full the first time, he swallows quickly and opens right up like a little bird waiting for a worm from momma. I think we are a week or two away from trying some baby food for the first time!

This past weekend Ty got to experience his first Valentines Day and he sure did enjoy reading all of his cards. :-) Ty asked me to thank everyone for the Baby's First Valentines Cards and Gifts so Thank You!

Ty has still not rolled over on his own. Lori and I have thought a few times that he was going to, but he always seems to pull himself onto his back again. I think Lori is kinda hoping he holds off for another week so she has a better chance seeing him do it. :-)

I have been taking some videos of Ty with my hacked iPhone and am in the process of editing them. Once that is complete I hope to post a few on here for all to see. A few of them are quite comical!
Until next time, hope all is well and stays well!
1 comment:
Haaaaaa! That pic of him with the Valentine card is hysterical! And his hair looks blond in that "laughing @ Dad" pic on the side!!! Such a cutie :-)
Post a Comment